Looking for a more effective way to navigate change?
Seeing your ideas on paper can help you focus on the whole picture, understand relationships and improve your decision-making.
Graphic recording is a dynamic and participatory process that captures discussions in real time, usually on large sheets of paper, using a combination of images and words. Everyone present can immediately see how their contribution fits into the whole picture.
Who can benefit from graphic recording?
- Organizations (large, small, cooperative, non-profit, volunteer, etc.)
- Small groups
What can graphic recording help you do?
- Make complex ideas understandable and manageable
- Give everyone a stake in the process
- Get everyone on the same page quickly
- Save money by setting your course right the first time
- Energize teams
- Provide a self-explanatory record of the process
- Engage all types of thinkers in a playful, creative way
What does graphic recording do best?
- Navigating conflict
- Strategic planning
- Transitioning through change
Want to keep in touch? Join my mailing list.